This recipe is from the abs diet book.... Hurry Curry
It is very good and I substitute 1/2 cup of Mayo mixed with 1/2 a cup of plain yogurt if I don't have coconut milk lying around :) it tastes good either way...
Chicken Curry Ingredients
- 1/2 pound Boneless Raw Chicken Breasts
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 onion, 2 potatoes diced, 2 carrots sliced
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup White Wine (or just water if you don’t want to consume wine)
- 1 level tablespoon Curry Powder
- can of coconut milk
- Heat the olive oil in a pan on medium-high heat.
- Add your chicken until the ‘pinkness’ is gone
- Now add the broth, wine (water) and curry powder, carrots, onion and potatoes
- Bring it all to the boil, then reduce heat.
- Cover and let simmer for 20 minutes (the mixture will reduce in size)
- Now add your milk and simmer for a further 5 minutes. This thickens up the sauce