Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Turkey Burger Lasagna


MMMMMMM..... Lasagna.

This is super easy lasagna, not that it is ever very hard.

1 lb Turkey Burger
1 onion diced
2 cloves garlic
1 jar spagetti sauce
1 pkg. lasagna noodles
cottage cheese
2 cups white cheese
1 cup grated parmesan

1. Cook the turkey burger
2. Add onions and garlic saute until soft.
3. Add the sauce.
4. Mix together cottage cheese with parm and shredded white cheese
5. Layer the red, noodle and white stuff...

Easy Peasy.

My girlfriend just had a baby, so I made her a lasagna to take over. I couldn't pass it up for the family dinner. I would say it is my favorite meal...

Yeah, I love it.

I always write directions on dinner I make for new mommies, so their husbands won't have any excuse not to heat up the darn lasagna.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails