Saturday, November 14, 2009

Surprise Chili


I had to attend a class last night, expecting to come home to pizza... my husbands go to meal. He surprised me and made chili. Very impressive, he had to find the meat, defrost it and everything. It was pretty good, too spicy for my taste, but it was good. I will give you my recipe for chili as I do not want to burn you mouth off.

Chili

One pound lean ground turkey
half onion chopped
2 cans of beans your choice drained
1 can chopped tomatoes
2tblsp chili powder
1tblsp cumin
cheese to garnish

Cook the turkey and onion with a little garlic...
Add the rest of the ingredients with 1/2 cup water, simmer and serve!

It may sound too easy, but it is the best. Add a jalepeno for heat if you dare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails