Broiled Orange Roughy Recipe #402524
Based on a recipe from Taste of Home’s Low-Carb Recipes. The intro states, “The fillets are flaky, moist and mildly flavored. They can be broiled in the oven, but I often cook them on our outdoor grill instead to cut down on kitchen cleanup.”
25 min | 15 min prep
- Lay fillets in a shallow dish; sprinkle garlic powder over.
- In small bowl, mix together butter, lemon juice and soy sauce; pour over fish and turn.
- Marinate for 10 minutes. Drain and discard marinade.
- Arrange fillets on broiler pan. Broil 3-4 inches from heat for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, turning once.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve.
© 2009 Recipezaar. All Rights Reserved. http://www.recipezaar.com