Lemon Chicken with Potatoes
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
The hearty dish is so flavorful you'll never miss the extra fat.
2 Tablespoons Bertolli® Olive Oil
2-1/2- to 3- pound chicken, cut into serving pieces
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1-1/2 pounds all-purpose potatoes, cut into chunks
2 cups Knorr® Chicken Broth
1/2 cup lemon juice
Peel of 2 lemons
3 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken; remove chicken and set aside.
- Cook onion and 2 cloves garlic in same skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in potatoes, Knorr® Chicken Broth, and lemon juice and bring to a boil. Return chicken to skillet.
- Reduce heat and simmer covered until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 25 minutes.
- Remove chicken to serving platter and keep warm.
- Continue to cook potato mixture over medium-high heat until mixture is slightly thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine lemon peel, remaining clove garlic, remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and parsley. Season, if desired, with salt.