Sunday, February 14, 2010

♥♥♥French Toast with Love♥♥♥


♥♥♥I made yummy french toast for my family for Valentines day... I topped it with sliced bananas and some berries I had in the freezer. Who needs Ihop, when you have frozen berries?If I were super cute I would have used heart cookie cutters, but I didn't have any... ♥♥♥

I was trying to find an easy french toast recipe to add a link to... since I don't want to insult your cooking skills, but they were all far too involved. I thought you couldn't make french toast hard to make, but I assure you there are some complex recipes out there! Let me give it to you strait up...

3 eggs
Splash of milk
Sliced bread
cinnamon and sugar
Syrup
Butter

Heat a pan to medium.
Mix together the eggs and milk.
Dip in the bread.
Sprinkle a mixture of cinnamon and sugar the bread.
Put some butter on the pan, then the bread on the hot pan, cook for 3 minutes on each side.
Serve with syrup and your choice of toppings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails