Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ramen on Steriods




My husband went to a basketball game tonight, so me and baby were on our own for dinner. It is hard for me to admit, but when I don't have to cook healthy meals for him... I go CRAZY on mac and cheese and Ramen Noodles. It is a guilty pleasure...

A blog I follow (http://whipupdinner.blogspot.com/2009/12/good-meals-on-budget.html) had a recipe using ramen... so, naturally I couldn't resist. It turned out pretty darn good and it gave us an excuse to play with chop sticks!


Ramen on Steriods

  • random veggies that would be good in stir fry (snap peas, carrots, celery)
  • ramen noodles

Cook snap peas, a chopped celery stalk, one chopped carrot and a handful of mushrooms in oil until they are soft (ish). Cook the noodles, drained the water, and mixed it all together with the ramen seasoning package.

It made me feel a bit less guilty for eating so badly with all the veggies :)

Cheap. Easy. Quite yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails