Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Green Chili Rice


I made tacos last night, if that answers your question about getting out of my rut...no. But, you can't really go wrong with classic hard tacos. I did make a great rice dish to go along with it. I know you will enjoy it!

Green Chili Rice

Cook 2 cups of rice
1 small can green chilies
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup white cheese

While rice is cooking add the can of chilies. When rice is fluffy add sour cream and cheese and mix. Serve hot.

I am working on being a more patient person this week... do you ever feel like a mean mom??? Or is it just me?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that dish looks amazing! I get stuck in ruts, especially with side dishes. I always make Spanish rice with my Mexican meals. This looks like an awesome alternative.

    Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails