Friday, March 26, 2010

Meaty Mac and Cheese

Meaty Mac and Cheese


I don't think I could have made an easier dinner... and it was good to boot.

Meaty Mac and Cheese

8 oz elbow pasta
4 cups broccoli florets, cut into bite-size pieces
1 lb cubed ham (or precooked sausage cut up)
2 Tbsp milk, plus 1 cup
2 Tbsp flour
1 Tbsp butter
1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded

Cook butter with milk on high until boiling then add flour mixed with a small amount of milk.
Cook pasta for time indicated on package, add broccoli and ham into boiling water with 4 minutes left. Drain and mix in flour/milk mixture and cheese.
Cook at 350 for 20 minutes, just enough time to heat throughout.

This recipe has been adapted from Parenting.com.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds and looks yummy!! I'm keeping this so I can cook it with LO ham from Easter. Thanks......Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an old favorite of my, but it still looks good! Did you forget me and Happy Friday Follow? I'm following you and I was hoping you would follow me too. Great blog! Even a place to let me know how to increae traffic to my blog...something I need. Talk to you soon?

    - Haupi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails