Monday, March 22, 2010

Parmesan Asparagus

We had steak on the BBQ last night. I am trying to go low carb for a few weeks. I need to lose 10 pounds before summer. I would like to do the south beach diet, but I cannot make it in life without fruit. So... I am doing the best I can. I get really sick of plain veggies when I am eating them every night. I decided to jazz up my asparagus and it was delish!


Jazzed up Asparagus

1 bunch Asparagus
2 tbsp butter
2tbsp Parmesan cheese
2tbsp bacon bits

Pan cook asparagus in a skillet with 2tbsp of butter. When they begin to soften add real bacon bits. When asparagus is cooked to your liking add 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese and toss. Serve hot.

1 comment:

  1. We add garlic to ours as well! We eat our brussel sprouts like this too...yummy! However, I have never made either with bacon bits, might have to try that. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails