Saturday, March 13, 2010

Price Matching at Walmart and CHEAP corned beef


I have never price matched before because I was too intimidated and I hate Walmart, but today I turned a new leaf. It was not hard at all. I printed off the weekly add that I wanted and showed it to the lady and she didn't even look at it! She just asked for the price! They are trusting folks at Walmart!
So, I got corned beef for 1.28 a pound and it was 4.79 at Walmart! So, final price was 4.38 and original price was 15.76!!!! I am making corned beef and cabbage for friends tonight and our dinner including cabbage, potatoes, carrots and rolls... will cost me around 8.00 for 7 people! I am super excited!
If you live in Utah... the corned beef deal is from the Dan's weekly, and runs until Wednesday of this week.
I will post the recipe tomorrow for you.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Pretty impressive! I'll have to try that:)
    Blessings, and have a great time with your guests!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. last year, day after Easter I got a 1 pound chocolate bunny marked down as it had 1 ear broke, Easter price was 4.99, day after with broke ear? 50 cents!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails