Well... we went away for the weekend and I came back to 100 followers!!! I am so excited to have you all... I never thought I would have 100 followers, but it is looking like more of a reality. To be honest, it is a lot of pressure! I feel like I have to post every day, but I know you don't want to see my lame salad with grilled chicken on top on nights when the last thing I want to do is cook! I regress, welcome new followers! I will come follow you all back, as soon as I get time, I promise...
I received a new award from my friend Vicki at The Chronicles of a Veteran Kindergarten Teacher
I have been meaning to post it... and then I got another one from my other friend Robyn at One of the Jones!
I feel so special... thanks you guys! (tear) It is funny how you create little relationships with someone on your blog who you have never and probably never will meet. What a fun little community.
The rules are: you have to post 10 things about yourself that others wouldn't know and then pass it onto 10 of your favorite blogs.
1. I have my masters degree in Education.
2. I am a Virgo.
3. I feel guilty when I leave my baby for date night.
4. I have a chin hair!!!! (It comes back every time I pluck it... and yes it is black!)
5. I belt songs at the top of my lungs in the car.
6. I too, like my friend Robyn am a bit of a hoarder.
7. I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches before I go to bed.
8. I am extremely impatient.
9. I have my bachelors degree in Theatrical Design.
10. I have ocd... about many things, especially checking to see if I closed the garage door!
Now onto my 10 award recipients:
The winners are...
Saving and Giving (one of my new fav frugal sites)
I am a money magnet (another awesome frugal site)
Coupon Clippin Mommy
Adventures in all things food
Adventures in Mommy Land
Cooking Dunkin Style
Balancing Budgets and Babies
All the Small Stuff