Friday, May 21, 2010

Shrimp Tortilla Soup


The Girlichef is doing a tortilla soup challenge. This really intrigued me, as I am in love with tortilla soup. It doesn't seem like you can make a bad one. Her recipe uses shrimp!!!! Yum, I have never thought of that before. So, obviously I have to make it, as I love shrimp in soup. (so authentic) I have my own tortilla soup recipe, but I don't think you can have enough. Also, if you have a tortilla soup recipe stop by her blog and add it to the linky.

tortillasoupchallengegirlichef

Ten Minute Shrimp and Tortilla Soup

Her recipe had some things that I didn't have, so I substituted. It was very easy.


1 comment:

  1. I was trying to comment on this post but somehow ended up at the black bean soup which also looks awesomely delicious! I love soup and I am going to have to try both of them out!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails