Tuesday, July 13, 2010

what's for dinner wednesday?

This is a recipe swap.
The rules are simple:
1. Link up with an awesome recipe.
2. Link back to me in some way, so we can get more entries.
3. Enjoy.







Since it is summer, a good salad is a great dinner! Here is one of my favorite recipes for Buffalo Chicken Salad. My husband loves anything and everything spicy (and hot wings) so he is always very happy when I make this salad. The best thing is that it is super easy.






Buffalo Chicken Salad

2 Chicken Breasts (cut into cutlets)
2 tbsp oil
1/4 cup hot sauce (I used Franks Red Hot)
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Blue cheese crumbles
Other salad toppings of choice (cucumbers, onions, ECT.)

Dredge the chicken cutlets in the flour and put them in the hot pan with oil. Fry the chicken on a medium low heat until crispy and cooked throughout. Remove chicken from pan and toss in hot sauce. Serve on top salad.


7 comments:

  1. Looks yummy, I`ll have to look into making that. Still trying to figure out though what i`ll be making today lol

    Following from welcome wednesday, would love if you would follow back

    http://twochildrenandamigraine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really gotta try this. My hubby will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of your blog- I'm sure I'll be checking in a lot! We're from Welcome Wednesday & your newest follower. We would love it if you came over and checked us out!

    http://lucyshuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog will be of great help to everyone not only to moms. I love your idea.

    I'm a new follower from Welcome Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love buffalo chicken! What a great way to make a classic recipe a bit healthier!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails